Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Favor First

If you or someone you know would like to see the rolling stones TOMORROW- 9/27 at giants stadium... 8 ROWS UP, at face value, lemme know!!! Or email him: got_matt at yahoo dot com (no spaces ) [check the comment for spelling, I can't seem to get it right!]

So As promised, I am not in Court, so I will regale you with my wit ;-)

Yesterday I was sort of in Court. I finally got sworn in to the CT bar. That’s it, no more Bars for me! (Or at least not the kind that involve a test and paperwork to get into, cover is another story)

Of course it was a fast day so I was not doing well. I have now learned that I must break my fast on water and two Tylenol and wait 2 hrs before I can become a normal human. Eating is optional.

Everyone has weird quirks. I noticed I have one with CD’s. Lets say I buy a CD. And when I buy this CD I know there are X number of songs I like and know and the rest are pot luck. I will not skip to those that I know and like but rather I must listen to the whole thing at least three times through before I can skip. Plus if during one of these three times a song is horrible, I may only skip after 1 min of the song with lyrics. Strange right?
I guess I like to give everything a chance. Especially if I paid for it.

However, radio is diff. I will skip and skip in my car, much like a remote until I find something I like, and even then I will skip to see if there is something better. So I often never listen to full songs on the radio.

The things one can learn about themselves in traffic are astounding.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its got_matt at yahoo dot com

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently his brother cant spell either.

its gott_matt at yahoo dot com

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

mazel tov on the new bar. also, would love to go to stones. affording the tickets is another story. thanks for the tip though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home