Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Something to tide you over

how come when I drink soda from a can with a straw when I am done there is always soda/foam that comes out of the straw? and gets all over everything?

So far: (I have chnaged identifying items of their screen names)
SusQ: dunno
sig: because you dont suck, hard enough?
nufnuf: um...because soda ahtes you?
Veey18: hehe, that can destroy your day

:-)

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i concur with nufnuf, that would definitely be my answer.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Sometimes I hate soda...but it tastes sooo damn yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home