Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Chaquita Hazing

A few weeks ago sister Sho emailed us about a new member application. The first of its kind in our short but exciting history.
Last night was the initiation/hazing of Sig into the group.
I am saddened to say that due to circumstances beyond my control I was unable to physically be at the initiation. But I did send cupcakes and assist with the hazing game. Tacos were served and from what I gather a fun time had by all.
Mothers DD and Rach were not able to be in attendance.. but maybe one day soon our group can meet as one.
I just wanted to re-iterate what an amazing group this is. Sig is a worthy new member and we cant wait for her to plan her first event!
~Happy for chaquitas.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was awesome, and I cant wait to plan my first event either!!

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good times and good drinks had by all :)we missed you lans but yummy cupcakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home