Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Driving

I am a driver.
I drove to law school 40 min and 32 miles each way, for three years. I drive to work now every day. I like to drive. I am happy.
I am the first to admit I am not the best driver. Bu that is subjective, I am not a bad driver. I drive like I act, think and speak. Short, quick and to the point. I don’t care for traffic (although not to many people I know do) or long routes etc…
I weave, I cut off I am inpatient. But I am still safe. (Thanks to Athena more than I used to be)
Now I have several pet peeves of drivers….

  • Slow drivers.
  • People who not put on their turn signals.
  • Unecessary Brakers.
  • Daydreamers.
  • The people who when you are tyring to make a left, and are coming opposite you slow down or speed up just enough that you cant make the turn but are forced to wait there for what feels like forever.
  • Rain--> what is it about rain that makes people forget how to drive? do they think its the flood coming back? This goes for extreme heat as well. People who are hott are bad bad drivers.
  • Cars without E-Z Pass, welcome to 2006!!! dont block my lane to try and get ahead of the pack of idiots who have to pay cash, leave me and my EZPass to go in quick peace.
  • Feel free to add your own!
Happy Driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home