Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Priest, a Rabbi and a Pirate...

The beginning of a good joke? No, something I actually witnessed. I lived my very own bad joke.
I was in court one day waiting for an elevator (in Queens most of ones day is spent waiting for an elevator) and out walks, a priest, rabbi and a pirate (ok a guy wearing an eye patch, but that does not make the joke funny). SO the joke goes:

A priest, a rabbi and a pirate walk out of a courtroom... [INSERT PUNCHLINE] feel free to send me the comments.

I really just needed a good subject to reel you in. Arona, sent a mass email a few weeks ago. She needed a favor and the subject (I am sorry for not remembering verbatim) had to do with Lima beans. So heck ya I opened it! And even when she sent another, and I knew it had nothing to do with Lima beans, I opened it anyway! That's marketing :-)

I think I am finally shaking this cold thing. Which has not come fast enough for me. If you recall, last Monday I came in to work and left early and did not come in Tuesday, and begrudingly went to Court on Wednesday. I was feeling ok, and then Friday I developed a cough??? So I stayed in Saturday. But Sunday the BF and I had great plans. We were goingt o try and do part of our CT day of fun. AKA Day in the Nutmeg State. We went to the Norwalk aquarium, saw and IMAX, b ig tutrle, jelly fish etc.. it was really nice. And they have a great view. I wish I was 100%. Maybe we can do it again. Then the coolest mall ever! I can't wait to do it again. [pictures I hope of all them fishes to be posted soon]

Then we were off to Marylou's BBQ B-day bash. Which was fun, but we couldn't stay long, because I needed to get to bed to go to court in the am and I was not feeling well. I think it was my lack of sleep. So I have been sleeping much more and I am finally feeling almost like myself!!!

Now the debate is weather or not run tonight...
Run Until the Violence Stops- Propect Park, Brooklyn

The factors to be considered are:
1) My health
2) The weather
3) Timing
4) Location Location Location

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Sameach18 said...

A priest a rabbi and a pirate walk into a courtroom and the Judge says "What is this? Some kind of joke?" Hehehehe....
Thanx for quoting me. My subject line was "speaking of Lima beans..." B/c no one's gonna read an email with the subject "I need a ride to cleveland" How uninteresting is that? I'm glad you enjoyed my emails. Thanx for the awesome shout-out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home