Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Jokes On Me

I had to make a call today for some lawyer listing service. Really irrelevant. I didn’t know the # so my boss gave it to me. Now its 1800 number. So I call, and this is what I hear, “Hi! Come party with us! For fun call 1800-5551212 (not right number)” So I call again, thinking I must have dialed wrong.
No, same message.
So I intercom the boss. I say ha ha, very funny, now can I have the right one.
You have to understand we throw paper-airplanes and shoot rubber band at each other, so its not beyond belief that he would do this.
Turns out, he didn’t. He inverted the last four numbers. I called 4401 and the number was 4041. He apologized, but we all got a good laugh.

Got any funny work tales?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home