Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Man's Best Friend

First I must say that I hate the rain. Especially driving in it. I mean the downpours are awful!

Last night I met Ray for a date. We went to din and then watched Josh Sh’s wedding Dvd. Or as much as we could handle without a fast forward button. Long story involving someone named Spam and YU and the missing remote control. Its really not worth it.

In other breaking news~~the Aussie got engaged and so did D, Ray’s roommate! (the only good D in my life!) Soooooooo happy. Its like engagement fever!

I had mentioned over the weekend to the BF how I wanted a dog. Not right away but eventually. So does my Bro and His Ms. K (as she will now be referred) is having none of that. I even had a name, I was going to call it CrackHead in honor of many a fun times (not involving elicit drug use! What would the Bar people say? but in all seriousness I never did drugs, it’s a joke) and call it Cracky for short. Hey, if Ray can have “CrackGrandma” I can have Cracky the dog. My bro wants to name his imaginary never to be in existence dog, Tushy which is cute and totally apropos. I hear Adam Sandler named his dog Matzoth Ball. Confirmation from you Celebrity Stalkers is welcome.

Anyway the BF is anti dog or any pet, well I think fish are ok, so he is trying to convince me of that. In his great marketing plan, he enlists the use of a decoy. He bought me the cutest little stuffed Dalmatian ever. I of course named it CrackHead, but I call it Cracky for short.

I forgot to take a pic of my beloved Cracky, so I searched online for something remotely similar and this is what I found:Cracky's Cousin
Its soft and cuddly, and this is probably the most girly post I have ever written.

So, last week Spiked Punch lost badly in the playoffs. Now I will not assign blame, but lets say I had a great game and someone else on my Team, We will call him Mr. C who thinks he is g-d's gift to the game, messed up a lot.

So, at the end of the game when we were all dejected and pissed he tried to tell me all the things I did wrong. SO I LET IT RIP! I was in no mood, especially when I, and I think most of my team mates felt it was really him who did us in. Do not get me wrong is not bad, but he is a HUGE ball hog which is not good in this sport. Yeah so I respectfully let him have it. For those of you who remember, Ala a Lou and I fight :-) ah memories.

So the new season started last week and we were civil to each other, I actually think he is a little afraid of me, which isn’t so bad. We didn’t play well. But then again we have a lot of new players so I hope we do well this season. I am thinking of it as the practice season anyway. Fall is the big leagues.

We did a whole new rotation and I think it will really work. We just need to practice. I need to learn how to set and the BF must learn to Bump, but he is an AMAZING net player. Mr. C needs to learn to share and play as a team. I think we have our work cut out for us, but nothing we can't handle.

For those of you fasting, have an easy and meaningful one. For those of you who don’t understand what I am talking about remember to hydrate, drink before you feel thirsty and you will be fine in the heat. For those of you who understood what I meant, but are not fasting… I am jealous, sorta.

All in all, HAPPY THURSDAY!
*p.s. AC has not happened and I do not think it will be this weekend or in the near near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home