Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

104!!!

If I could figure out how to get the pictures on phone to my computer then you would not believe your eyes.
The temp according to my Athena thermometer reached 104!!! Toping the previous high of 102. Now you may think it dork like, but I did take a picture with my nifty trusty phone of the occasion.

Just to show you how hot it is, The Dixie Chicks {see Susanne’s blog, link --> for more info on them}were supposed to perform tonight at the Jones beach Theatre, but bc its just too gosh dang hot, they postponed it…. I really want to go… [HINT HINT mr BF ;-)]

It has been too long and I would like to use the heat as an excuse or even better that I am busy at work, but alas neither is true, although I wish the later was, because I am really bored. Truth is, a) I have become lazy and b) my life is boring. But not in a bad way, just in a way that there is nothing to report.

I thought of something!!!
The BF and I went ICE SKATING on Sunday. No you did not read that wrong. But how amazing is he? What a great idea no? It was in a place called Iceland and it was fun. I couldn’t find my skates so I had to rent and I forgot gloves but I had a really fun time.

Nothing new with volleyball except we have not yet won, which is not fun.
And SHO PASSED HER BOARDS AND GOT A JOB! She’s a big girl now!
Ray quit her job… and my friend in Cleveland had a baby boy…

So that’s all for now folks. Sorry my life isn’t all soap opera-ish for now, but lets hope it’s the heat and that things get interesting so I can report to you.

Have a meaningful 9th, for those of you who get that.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Hey BF. I'll go to. But don't worry, I'll be responsible for my own ticket. Unless of course you are offering them as a thank you for hiring you to do my taxes. Hint hint. :)

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You girls can go without me. This Long Island boy doesnt do country. However Susqhb I can offer you some Yankees tickets in exchange for my wonderful tax services.

Even though this an excellent spot for self promotion, I will hold back. Brace yourself in January though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home