Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, August 11, 2006

TGIF?

Why cant we ever have just a normal low key Friday?
I am taking my first real vacation day on Monday, not a holiday or sick day, but flat out vacation! So I am kinda in vacation mode now... and I just want to not be bothered until its time to go, is that too much to ask for?

Well apparantly, yes!

The g-ds have deemed it not my day.
Our phones are down. All of them. Fax, 2 busniess lines and 1 personal line.

On the surface this may seem like my wish come true. No annoying clients or attorneys calling or faxing me. Nothing to decipher and nothing 'urgent' to atttend to.

All true. But this also means I can only do some of my work and must leave the rest.
I cant make calls or fax anything.
I can use my boss's cell phone, but for obvious reasons I can't call clients... so yeah, not fun.

I am the type of person who cant go to sleep in a bed that is unmade. I cant relax until the dishes are done, and until I am fully unpacked etc...

Not a good start to my vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home