Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Part 2 of the EMERGENCY

So I had to buy shoes during lunch. I called Nacho to ask where she thinks I should go. I was led to “Love My Shoes” it was a good size store with many different types. However, I forget one minor problem I have with purchasing shoes… MY SIZE!!! Yeah I buy all my shoes online, because I am a size 5 and they don’t carry my size in stores. So after I realized this, I just wanted anything in my size… matching was gravy. (oh so to console my self, I ate a whole bag if Chex Mix… not good, and now I feel even worse, I am just having one of dem days) I found a pair of Gold Glitter Flip Flops… so ugly, but the price was right $5.99. The glitter falls off! That’s how bad they are. I am seriously considering throwing them after or ebaying them… they are that bad. So now I want normal shoes… and the quest begins!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least there were no wild geese chasing you when y ou had no shoes! now that would be an emergency.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home