Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

SHOE EMERGENCY!

Now I know you are probably thinking what he hell is she talking about? How can SHE have a shoe emergency? (I have over 100 pairs)
I was wearing my cute brown beady flip flops from old navy, which of course they don’t make anymore and all of a sudden the “thong” part came out of the shoe. I tried to scotch tape it back in, and even tried to use a paper clip but nothing worked. So now I walk like a retard….
I hope I can find a shoemaker to fix it. But until then.. I GET TO GO BUY NEW SHOES!!! So something good did come out of it. :-)
But I really liked them…

This also came in the middle of me writing a post about driving. But now I am just too worked up and distraught about the shoe I cannot think of anything else.
So that will be on hold… sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home