Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, September 22, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I had a crazy Court week. Every morning I was on a train or on the Pallisades going to some Court. I love it! But sadly leaves little time to blogging, but even sadder much time for junk food!

I wont be blogging again for a few days, I have the Holiday all weekend and then I get sworn in to the CT bar on Monday.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Shana Tova (Happy Jewish New Year). Its ok, you can have a good year even if you aren’t of the faith or practicing.
May it be a good and sweet year.
Don’t eat too much!
(Seems to be a running theme in the faith)

I will regale you with the swinging of the chickens sometime next week..
Nacho and I have a tradition!
Lastly--- I hate Apples! Sorta.. the BF will fill those of you interested in the details of my wackiness.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may need an entire posting to share the details of your wackiness.....

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Lans said...

If you give it to me I will glady post it.. no editing I promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home