Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Forgotten Muffin


For some weird reason I was thinking about muffins on my way to work.
Now I have not actually had a muffin in a really long time. [too much fat, carbs and of course like 10 points!]
But for some reason I was thinking about the different flavors/types (what is proper description for a muffin)
Now some of the ones I came up with were:
Blueberry
Choc
Choc Chip
Choc Choc chip
Banana Nut
Bran
Carrot
Corn
Cranberry
Cran/Orange
Lemon Poppy
Coffee Cake
Raisin
Raisin Bran
Mixed Berry
Apple
Walnut Rasin

Now I racked and racked my brain and I do not ever recall seeing a STRAWBERRY MUFFIN. I think its weird. Now I am sure the mixed berry one had strawberries in it (or I hope it did) but not just a strawberry muffin. Not even Strawberry Banana which seems to be muy popular.
I’ve seen cheescakae, and cherry cheesecake muffins. Still no strawberry.

Why? Why I ask.

If you have an answer or have seen such a muffin in a professional/commercial venue please share.

I miss my muffin.

And now I am Hungry!!!

[this is why I cant watch the food network so much, bc I am very food pressured. If someone mentions something or I see somehting i get hungry]

3 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Well b"H the mixed berry muffin doesn't contain strawberries or RS would go into anaphylactic shock. That would suck.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Lans said...

Ray does not have to eat it! I just wanted to know why this berry was left out. I mean what did the strawberry do to the other berries?

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOWN WITH THE STRAWBERRY!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home